Monday, June 11, 2012

Squeaker

As I mentioned before, I have a new cat.  My husband loves cats, a lot.  He has been begging for a cat for quite some time.  I didn't really want a cat so I kept saying no.  Until I met Squeaker.
Could you say no to this face?
This Christmas we went for Christmas Dinner at my aunt and uncle's house.  As soon as we walked in the door we discovered they had a new pet, a kitten.  D being the cat lover that he is said a quick hello to everyone and then made a beeline to the kitty.  Right away my uncle offers Squeaker to us.
My cousin had found Squeaker in a ditch, someone had thrown her away.  She was almost dead, but my cousin nursed her back to health.  Cousin already has 4 cats and her boyfriend said no more, so my aunt and uncle took her.  Unfortunately my aunt is allergic to cats so they needed a new home for her.  My heart melted the instant I saw this pretty little girl so I said yes we would take her.

Snuggled up on the couch in her new home.
  We are pretty sure that she is at least part Lynx Point Siamese.  She loves to play fetch and nap in the bathtub.  D loves this cat so much it is ridiculous, he calls her a princess and sings to her sometimes.  I have to say I am pretty in love with her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment