Friday, May 20, 2011

My bachelorette party! Slightly NSFW

May 14th was my bachelorette party.  My mom and youngest sister attended as well as my cousins and aunt, my mother in-law and sister in-law and several of D's cousins.  I will admit that I was a little nervous about the party.  My family is loud and rowdy, D's is much more reserved.  Turns out I had nothing to worry about both sides of the family got along great.
All pictures in this post were taken by my awesome baby sister.
Look I have a penis glass that lights up, you can't get much classier than that!

My mom and I showing off our balloon wieners!

Here I am wearing my balloon weiner as a fascinator, as I mentioned before, I am super classy.

Playing the pass the pecker game.  The short lady holding the purple pecker is my aunt.  Well actually she is my dad's first cousin's wife, but I call her my aunt.  She is like another mother too me.  The tall Native lady next to her is my future mother in-law.

Opening gifts.  Lets just say that I received enough lube to last a lifetime.

This was my gift from my mother in-law and sister in-law.  D is diabetic, I get that it was a gag gift, but at least get me a gag gift that I can use without sending my future husband into a diabetic coma.

                                                 My baby sister!


Words of wisdom from my awesome mother.  She is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment